Cyclotricity Stealth 1000w Dual Power Mountain Electric Bike
If you ever wondered whether or not you can de-restrict your electric bike to go faster than the usual 25km/h speed limit and use it off-road, oh boy you’re in for a treat! The ever so popular Stealth now comes in a new power boosted version allowing you cruise at 50km/h given it’s 48V 1000W system.
- 1000W brushless and gearless rear hub motor (comes restricted to the UK/EU regulation of 250W power and 25km/h speed by default. Reaches up to 50km/h once de-restricted to the 1000W mode.)
- LCD dashboard showing power output, Speed, Time, journey Distance etc and ability to control the de-restriction settings.
- Thumb throttle (optional extra: contact us for more info)
- 5 levels of pedal assist modes
- Fitted with mechanical alloy disc brakes. Electric brake levers cut the power when applied.
- 48V/12Ah Lithium-ion battery (20 mile range)*
- 48v/16Ah Lithium-ion battery (25 mile range)*
- Charger: UK plug charger with LED indicating level of charge (battery should be fully charged within 5 hours)
- Frame size: 18″ Alloy 6061 frame
- Suspension: SR Suntour Alloy
- Gears: 7 speed Shimano derailleur
- Rims: 29″ Alloy double walled
- Saddle: PVC leather
- Bell: Included